NeighborWorks Great Falls offers foreclosure prevention counseling to anyone struggling to pay their mortgage payments or keep their home. There may be financial support available to qualifying homeowners. If you are behind on your mortgage payments, NeighborWorks counselors can help you avoid foreclosure or help mitigate the impacts of foreclosure.
When you call, we will set up a confidential meeting with you to review your situation. Here are some of the options:
- We can help you understand the type of loan and the process involved to reach a resolution.
- We can help you talk to your mortgage company to work out options for your delinquency.
- We can help you create a budget that will bring your mortgage current.
- We can evaluate your affordability for a loan to bring your mortgage current.
Additional Helpful Resources
- How To Avoid Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- How To Avoid Foreclosure and Protect Home Equity
- Loan Modification Fact Sheet
- How to Spot Predatory Lending
Asking for Help is the first step
Foreclosure can be a stressful situation. You don't need to go through the process alone. Reach out to one of our homeownership planners to schedule an initial confidential appointment