Homebuyer Education and Pre-Purchase Planning
NeighborWorks Great Falls knows that buying a home can be an overwhelming process - we're here to make it easier. NeighborWorks offers a monthly Homebuyer Education course to prepare hopeful homebuyers for their homeownership journey. Homebuyer Education classes provide information on all aspects of homeownership from the experts themselves - realtors, lenders, home inspectors and more. For clients interested in a one-on-one approach in we offer pre-purchase planning sessions for those who would like additional guidance from our homeownership planners.
Upcoming Class Dates
- April 18th and 19th | 5pm - 9pm | Wednesday and Thursday
- May 19th | 9am - 5pm | Saturday
- June 20 and 21 | 5pm - 9pm | Wednesday and Thursday
1. Login/Set-up a NeighborWorks Great Falls customer account by clicking on the "Sign up for Homebuyer Education" button above.
2. Fill out your customer profile.
3. Go to the training center tab, select the Homebuyer Education course you'd like to attend, register and pay.
3. If you'd like an individualized appointment check your email after completing your profile- you will need to fill out and upload the
required documents that are listed in the email.
4. After you upload the necessary documents you will be prompted to schedule a free one-on-one under the "Training Center" tab. (Note - if you do not upload/fill out the required documents you will not be prompted for an appointment until you do so).
Having trouble with our customer portal? Check out this step-by-step guide!
This class is a requirement to use any of NeighborWorks financial assistance, but is open to anyone interested in buying a home. The one-on-one 45-minute pre-purchase planning session is highly recommended (and required to receive a Homebuyer Education certificate). Click here for disclosures. Children are not suitable for this classroom environment.